Friday, December 4, 2015

What's up with the Kendrick's...

Hey! Anyone there?
Yeah, I know.. I haven't been here in a while.  A long while.
I guess life gets in the way and I got busy and took a break. That's okay.  We all need breaks.  Breaks are good.

Ryan is doing pretty good. He has had some respiratory changes in the last six or seven months and is now on a different machine to help him breathe. He is not on it all the time, but more than just at night like he was before.  His secretions are hard to deal with at times, so we have been referred to ENT by his Lung Dr. to discuss a Trach.  I know it sounds scary but we are hoping that this move will be good for Ryan and help us to manage his secretions a lot better than we are now.  I will try to update after that appointment.  He has two amazing nurses helping us care for him and we are working on getting him a new medical bed that is bigger for him.  I. Can. Not. Wait.


Lately, I have taken up some new and fun adventures...
First, I have worked very hard and learned so much about Photography. I am at the place where I am starting to do Sessions and I LOVE it!  Here is a collage from the pictures I have taken recently...


The other thing is Makeup. I LOVE makeup and I found a brand that I love.  I love that they are natural and how they are empowering other women to be confident and amazing.  My skin has dramatically improved and it is so much fun to get paid to play in makeup all day.  ;) Here is a before and after of me using the makeup...


If you want to know more about it, just send me a message at jnjkendrick@gmail.com.

We are doing great as a family. Joe and I are getting ready to celebrate our 13th anniversary next week and the kids are growing so fast.  Here is a picture of me and the other two boys...


It's crazy to think that Zack, my oldest, will be in middle school next year! Just crazy!  Trevor has learned to read this year and the time is just going by way to fast.

We are gearing up for Christmas and I am just so excited! I don't want anything for myself. I just love to see the boys make memories with Joe and I and I love to watch them open their gifts and share that special day with us. I know those moments will fade away fast as they grow up and I am just trying to cherish everything I can while they are young.  <3 p="">

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips