Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Do You Meal Plan?


I don't know about you, but I love to plan out my weekly meals.  Every Saturday I sit down and plan out what we are going to eat the next week and make a list of what I need.  Recently, I found a really nice and affordable planner to help me with my Weekly Meal Planning and the best part is that I can reference back because it is all in one place.

I wanted a planner this year but I didn't want to spend so much.  I loved the planner I had last year from Emily Ley, but it was more than I wanted to spend this year.  I found May Designs through a friend and just fell in love with how simple their planners are and I loved that I could customize it how I wanted it.  I bought a regular Weekly/Monthly planner from them and then a few weeks later, I decided to buy their weekly meal planner.  I LOVE it!


There are so many designs to pick from and you can even customize them with your name or monogram.



It is just the perfect size to carry with me to the store.  

This is my weekly planner and my meal planner....



Thanks so much for visiting!  Please share in the comments what you use for your weekly meal planning.  I would love to hear from you!






If you would like a glimpse into our every day life, you can follow me HERE.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips