Thursday, September 4, 2014

To Sweat or Not To Sweat. That is the Question...

If you are looking for a deodorant that actually works AND is natural, this post if for YOU!
Seriously, it took me years to find something good. I sweat… A lot! (It is actually almost embarrassing how much I sweat.)  I used all different kinds of things (natural/not natural) including clinical strength products to find something that works. After I finally tried this cream, I was shocked at how this natural cream worked!

I should have known shaklee’s product would work but I though I needed something more heavy duty. I’m so excited that I never have to try anything else or worry about a product not working…you know what I mean -Complete Protection Against Odor!! Another think I love about this cream is that it lasts a really long time.  I don't have to replace it for months and it saves me money. Oh, it is also paraben free!
If you aren’t using Shaklee Essentials Antiperspirant Cream, you are missing out!
This gentle cream with pleasant fragrance provides all-day protection against wetness and odors. Its non-greasy formula smooths on easily and disappears into skin for a light, fresh feeling.

If you don't want a cream that you have to apply with your fingers, Shaklee also has a roll on option.  I have never tried it, but I am sure it works just as well.

To learn more and order your own, go here.

I swear by this stuff! You will NOT be disappointed.  Plus, there is 100% money back guarantee if you don’t like it.  If you have other questions about this product, please feel free to contact me at jnjkendrick@gmail.com.

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips