Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hi there!

I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been so busy with the kids this summer and hope to get back to posting regularly soon.  I hope you have been doing well and enjoying your Summer too!  

I wanted to let you know some of this month's Shaklee specials so you aren't left out of the loop.  :)

This month ONLY! If you are interested in Vitalizer Vitamins, you will receive some great Freebies! Free Shipping, Free Membership (lifetime membership with no obligations), a FREE bottle of CarotoMax, AND a free gift from me!  My husband and I have been taking Shaklee's Vitalizer for over two years and I feel so energized and healthy.  Since they are the #1 nutrition company, I trust them 100%.  Speaking of 100%... if you don't like them for any reason, Shaklee with give you a full refund! No questions asked! (But I know you will love them!



What is Vitalizer you ask?
Shaklee Micronutrient Advanced Release Technology
Shaklee is the only multinutrient supplement pack in the marketplace with S.M.A.R.T., a patent-pending delivery system designed to dramatically improve absorption of key nutrients. Getting the right nutrients to the right place at the right time, your body can make the most of their nutritional benefits.
Vita-Lea® Advanced MultivitaminDissolves in less than 30 minutes in the stomach designed to enhance absorption of folic acid from the patented microcoating.
Caroto-E-OmegaEnteric coating helps to reduce fishy aftertaste by delievering omega-3 fatty acids, carotenoids, vitamin E and other fat soluble nutrients to the upper intestine. .
B+C ComplexProvides up to 198% greater absorption of B vitamins over 12 hours, as shown in a clinical study through sustained release delivery to the small intestine.
Optiflora® Probiotic: Delivers healthy microflora to the lower intestine through our triple-layer encapsulation technology, protecting them from stomach acid.


There are also some amazing deals for those of you who would be interested in joining my awesome team!  I love what I do and I love helping other families become healthier and I know you will love it too!  It is so fun and rewarding to help others and also have the free time I need for my family.  You can watch Bonnie's video for more inspiration.  I love her story and it makes me cry every time!  In fact, with my monthly paycheck, I am able to get Shaklee vitamins for my whole family for FREE and also have some left over!  

So whether you are interested in product, or becoming a part of my team, I would love to help you in any way!  You can find me on facebook HERE if you have any questions.  :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips