Tuesday, July 29, 2014

All For Ryan...

My cousin, Anna-Marie is just so amazing!  Every year she does a fundraiser for our son Ryan.  (To learn more about Ryan and his syndrome, you can click HERE.  I just love her kind and generous heart!  If you would like to help Ryan get a chair that he is really excited to get so he can sit outside and relax, please read on... oh, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support always for our family and for Ryan!



From Anna-Marie...

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a great summer, I know I am!

Julia has partnered up with me again to raise funds for Ryan, and I am reaching out to you for your help. Ryan is in need of a new outdoor chair to make it easier for him to sit outside and enjoy some fresh air. 




(check it out here: http://www.wayfair.com/Algoma-Net-Company-Cloud-9-Hanging-Chaise-Lounger-4717-AG1206.html) and I would love to be able to raise enough money for Julia and Joe to get this chair at NO COST to them! 


Thirty-One has twelve core values that make them who they are as a company; two of those being Passionate and Gracious.  I am so blessed to be a part of a company that supports consultants in their decisions to be gracious and give back to the causes they are passionate about, and I am VERY passionate about my family! 

The fundraiser will be an online party that will go from August 1-15 ending at 9 PM. I will be donating 75% of my commission to the Kendrick family for this and any other things Ryan may need. If you would like to help, please follow the directions below:
1) Go to www.mythirtyone.com/annamarie04
2) Click on the My Parties link
3) Select the Fundraiser for Ryan Kendrick party link
4) Shop away! (Please be aware that if you live outside of Julia's area, you will want to select the "Direct Ship" option to ensure your order is sent to you.)





If you have any questions, please reach out to myself or Julia and we will be happy to help!

Thank you for your support in this effort,

Anna-Marie Plott
Independent Thirty-One Consultant
336-423-1790
ampthirtyone@gmail.com
www.mythirtyone.com/annamarie04



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips