Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Special is Extended!! Wahoo!!

Hi! How are you today?  I hope you are having a great day! Your day is about to get even better, because.....

Shaklee is just so awesome and amazes me every month!
The February special has been extended through March! I can't believe it!




You can check out all of the Shaklee Products HERE!

You don't have to order a Get Clean Kit, but that is one of the products that will qualify you for a 50 pv order.  If you need help making sure you get your 50 pv and get checked out correctly, please call or text me at (276)790-2524 or email me at jnjkendrick@gmail.com.  


Another great special for you!

If you know three other people who would love to become a member too, YOU will be rewarded!  Check it out:



Can't beat that deal!!  Let me know how I can help you find a healthier YOU today!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips