Wednesday, January 29, 2014

An Amazing Offer!

I know most of you have heard me talking about my brand partner, Shaklee before.
I have some exciting news to share with you today!






Now through the end of February, If you make a 50 PV purchase you will receive FREE MEMBERSHIP and a FREE canister of our 180 Cafe Late Smoothee Mix!

Combined, that is an amazing $60 value for FREE!!

So wether you are wanting to make a change to Non-Toxic cleaners...


Change up your facial routine to include products that deliver natural vitamins to your skin...


Loose Weight by using our amazing weight loss products...


Or to improve your health using our wonderful line of nutritional products...



I'm here to help!!  Please email me at jnjkendrick@gmail.com or you can browse my shop HERE.

I can't wait to help you get on your way to becoming healthier and earning your FREE MEMBERSHIP and FREE 180 smoothee mix!!



I also have an AMAZING bonus for anyone who is interested in joining my team now through February!  Go to Project Dream today to see if this opportunity would be right for you and join over 100 Mom's on our journey to help others and build health!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips