Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I hope you all aren't mad at me but I took a small little blogging break.

I took some time to regroup and spend some time with my family during the holiday.  I hope you all also had a wonderful holiday!  We did, and It made me realize how blessed I am.

My focus was to do a small DIY update in our living room.  I know I did one over the summer (that you can find HERE) but I was ready for another change.  My sweet hubby bought me a new rug for Christmas  (from overstock.com) and I used my Christmas money to buy some new lamps (target.com).  We also decided we wanted a lighter color on the walls.  We went to Lowes and decided on a grey color called Voyage.  I absolutely love the way it turned out!  What do you think?


I am so excited to share this room with my family in the new year!  Now I just have to find two end tables to go beside the recliner.  

I hope you have a happy New Year!!! 
 I look forward to blogging more about my weight loss journey and what I am doing to loose weight in 2014 and more DIY on a budget posts.

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips