Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Removing Set In Grease Stains Naturally....



About 6 months ago I bough a brand new shirt and after wearing it only two times, I got a grease stain on the front of it.  Don't you just love it when that happens?!?!  (insert sarcasm here)

I washed and dried the shirt and realized that the stain didn't come out.  It was now set in and I didn't think I was ever going to get it out.  I figured that the shirt was ruined forever and I hung it in the closet and forgot about it.


A few weeks ago, by accident, I pulled the pink shirt out thinking it was a different shirt and realized it was the one with the stain.  I laid it on my kitchen counter and decided to try my Shaklee products on it to get the stain out.


I used Nature Bright, Basic H2 Concentrate, Fresh Laundry Concentrate, and some water.  I love that these products are green and natural and safe for my family.  I put all of these things on the stain and let it sit for about two or three hours.  
You can find everything I used HERE & HERE.


I washed the shirt and dried it and was SO excited when I pulled it out of the dryer and the stain was gone!  I had actually thought about throwing the shirt away a few months ago when I set the grease stain in and thought I would never get it out.  Thank goodness I decided to try Shaklee on it! 


Now I need to go see what else I can get stains off of!

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips