Monday, November 18, 2013

Random Facts About Me...

The number game is spreading like wildfire on Facebook so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and just do a blog post with random facts about me that some people may not know.

Here goes nothin'!


1.  I have a heightened sense of smell and sometimes it is good but most of the time it is annoying.

2.  Three weeks after meeting my husband, we started to plan our wedding.

3.  I have never flown in an airplane.  It terrifies me to think about it but I would love to experience it one day.

4.  I have three boys that are all almost exactly 2 years apart.

5.  Two of my boys were born on the 21st (different months) and my last one couldn't wait two more days and was born on the 19th.

6.  I graduated High School when I was 17.  I turned 18 four months later.

7.  I took College Preparatory classes in High School but never went to college.

8.  I can sing (alto) and would love to record a CD with a soprano, tenor, and bass from songs straight from our song book at church.  A Capella of course!

9.  Goes with #8.... I love to listen to A Capella music

10.  I  LOVE roller coasters but I HATE going up the first big hill where it click click clicks you all the way to the top.  Yikes!

11.  I would love to be a Pediatric NICU nurse but I would also love to be a case worker for Special Needs Families.

12.  I am a very shy person until you get to know me.  I could even be placed in the socially awkward category.

13.  I have always loved babies, pregnancy, and childbirth.  I would love to be a Doula!  (Add that to the things I would love to be when I grow up)  :)

14.  I worry too much about what others think about me.

15.  I always wanted four kids and Joe only wanted two.  Compromise people, compromise!  ;)

16.  I played the violin through all three years of my Middle School and was pretty good at it.  We moved right before my Freshman year of High School, and our new school didn't offer an Orchestra program.

17.  We almost lost Ryan when he was 6 months old.  He received too many shots at one time and he stopped breathing during the night.  I have never been so frightened in my life.  Joe had to give him CPR.

18.  When I was a little girl, I stood on the toilet seat to brush my teeth in just my dress and tights and slipped and fell.  I busted my chin on the counter and almost had to have stitches.

19.  My hair will not take a perm.

20.  I am a very caring person and will do just about anything for anyone.  I love to help people!

Now you know a little bit more about me.  Thanks for reading! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips