Friday, November 15, 2013

How to Get Clean & Streak Free Floors for Cheap...


I was VERY excited to finally try Bissell's new swiffer steam mop!  


The only thing that I didn't like is the pads that come with it.  They are pre-moistened and have icky chemicals in them.  I try to avoid chemicals when I can, so I decided to use a microfiber rag that was pre-moistened in a water and Basic H solution.  I filled my sink with warm water (about a gallon) and added 1 tablespoon of Basic H to the water.  



I dipped the microfiber towel in it every little bit to keep it clean and moistened with the Basic H solution. 


It was cheap and my floors are so clean and shiny!  I love that I am steaming the germs away and saving money not buying those expensive swiffer pads.

My kids are pretty messy and spill on my floors from time to time and the steam from the mop just cleaned the dried on spills right off of the floor with ease.  I am so glad that I have this mop and found a way to use it with my favorite Natural products! In fact, my kids loved using this mop too!  It is so light weight, and they took turns steaming the floors and loved to help!

Did you know that Basic H can also be used on many other things?  It is concentrated and makes 48 gallons of all purpose cleaner! 
You can even use Basic H to bathe your kids and it lasts forever!  I have had the bottle pictured above for over a year.  You can get your own Basic H HERE.

What is your favorite way to clean your floors?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you have a great day!


Photobucket


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips