Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin Pie CAN Be Good For You....

Yes it is true!!

I had the best Pumpkin Pie Smoothee today and I wanted to share my recipe with you so you can enjoy the goodness too!


You will need:


A blender
I used Vanilla Almond Milk
Vanilla Chi Protein powder (my favorite brand)
100% pumpkin
pumpkin pie spice
ice
and whipped topping (optional)


Add 10oz milk, 1/4 cup pumpkin, 2 scoops of Vanilla Chi Protein Powder, 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice, 8 ice cubes to your blender.


Blend until smooth and creamy.  Pour in a glass and top with whip cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.


Yum!!  This is one of my favorite smoothees ever!!  This Vanilla Chi isn't going to last long though.  It is only a promotional thing for the Fall.  I am going to have to stock up!  :)

I love this Protien Powder and would like to share a photo of my good friend, Erin with you today.  She has lost over 30 pounds so far from using this Protein Powder!  I am so proud of her!  


She lost FIVE pant sizes!!!  That is incredible!!  I am also on a journey to loose weight and hope to loose 30 pounds!  Doesn't Erin look amazing?!?!?!?!

So who said that healthy doesn't have to taste good?  Every smoothee I make tastes so good and I know it is good for me.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want an every day glimpse into my life, you can follow me HERE!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I was curious about the Chi Protein. What is that exactly? My girls cannot have dairy, and I've been wanting to try protein smoothies and just don't know where to start. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina! I get my protein smoothie mixes from a company called shaklee. They are the only ones who power theirs with Leucine. They are dairy free and gluten free as well. I just love them. They have several flavors and you can find them here: http://juliakendrick.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=WeightManagement&sub_cat=Shaklee180Smoothees
      I hope this helps and If you have any questions you can email me at jnjkendrick@gmail.com. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips