Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Birchbox...


I received a great Birchbox this month!!  I wasn't too thrilled about last months and was thinking about discontinuing my box but I am glad I didn't.

If you don't know what Birchbox is, you can go HERE.


Joie Perfume:


I have said before that most perfumes give me a headache.  This one smells good but is a little strong.  I am pretty sure that even if I did like it, I will not be paying the $98 to get more.  Wowza!

Liz Earle:


I was really impressed with this box!  I couldn't wait to open it because it was so pretty and very heavy.


I LOVED this cleanser!  It smelled really good and is natural.  They gave me a white muslin cloth to use to warm up and polish my face.  It is good for all skin types and is an easy two step process.  It left my skin smooth and it felt so clean after I washed it. 



 I finished with one of my favorite moisturizers that you can find HERE.
Shield your eyes!  I have on no makeup in this picture... (this is right after polishing my face with the Liz Earle and moisturizing with Enfuselle)



Miss Jessie's Original
Cream de la Creame Conditioner:


This conditioner is for all hair types and smells SO good!!  It is very reasonable priced and left my hair very soft and manageable.  I like it!

POP Beauty
Aqua Lacquer:


I love the color of this lip gloss.  It says that it is hydrating and plumps your lips with jojoba oil.  



When I put it on, I could immediately feel my lips starting to tingle.  I wasn't crazy about the paddle-style applicator, but it is a great lip gloss to keep in my purse.

Birchbox Find:


This chapstick is very hydrating and smells so good.  I am glad that I got a coupon for it in my box too!  You can never have too many chapsticks in your purse!



That about sums it up!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips