Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Celebration you won't want to miss....


This Saturday I am having a FUN party to Thank YOU for supporting me this past year!!

My good friend and mentor, Erin, is even flying in from Kansas for the event.  I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself!!  Erin will be sharing her story of her amazing weight loss! And I will be sharing my story from the past year.  I will tell you how I got started and how Sharing Shaklee and being a Work At Home Mom has changed my life.  :)

We are going to have a bunch of good food, including a Shaklee 180 Smoothee bar. If you have ever wanted to try the 180 products, Saturday is the time!  :)

Please join us for some good food, fellowship, door prizes, and everyone will leave with something!  I will have all of the products on display for you to see, smell, and ask questions about them.

Everyone is invited, but if you can't come, that is okay!  I am honoring you by opening up FREE Shipping on ANY order for the whole day!  That is a huge savings!  If you want to take advantage of this amazing deal this Saturday, you can go HERE.

Thank You so much for supporting me and my family!  Every time you place an order, you support us and help us pay our bills since I am unable to work outside of the home to take care of our Son, Ryan who has MDS.  Your support means the world to me! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips