Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Beach Trip of 2013....


We just had an amazing time at the beach!  It was nice to go and have a good time with Zack and Trevor.  We made the difficult decision to keep Ryan at home with his Nana this year but have plans to hopefully take him next year when we can be more prepared. 


We took Zack to the beach when he was 15 months old so he didn't remember, and Trevor had never been.  They LOVED the beach and the ocean!
We really had to watch them when they were in the water because they had no fear.  They both were happy to be as deep in the ocean as they could!


Going after Labor Day, I was hoping that the beach wouldn't be so crowded, but I was very wrong!  The beach was full by 9am each morning!  We could not have asked for better weather the whole week we were there.


Most mornings we ate breakfast in the Hotel room and then we would go out on the beach and to the pools/lazy river.  


(Hubby's wrist band was for the pool area.  We had to wear them so the Hotel knew we were staying there.)

We were so excited to take the kids to Medieval Times!  Joe and I went 10 years ago on our honeymoon and couldn't wait for the kids to see the show.  Medieval Times is an awesome dinner show.  They feed you REALLY GOOD there!



The only picture I got inside the castle was blurry because I couldn't use my flash.  :/

Zack was a little worried about the sword fighting and we tried to get him to realize that it wasn't real, but he just kept asking questions about it.  They both enjoyed it!


Thursday morning we got up and decided to go to Ripley's Aquarium.  It was such a good decision and the kids LOVED it!


And here are our pictures from the beach...


See those two little heads in the picture below?


That is Joe (my hubby) and Zack!  Trevor got in several times with me and Joe too but I can't take pictures of myself while out in the ocean.  ;)

Well, there is another reason why there are no pictures of me...
I am not where I want to be with my weight, and I am working on that!  I can't wait to share more about my story and how I am loosing.  Stay tuned for that!


We can't wait to go back and have already started making plans for next year!

Did you go on vacation this year?  I would love for you to comment and let me know where!  I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

To see pictures and updates of our day to day life, follow me HERE!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips