Friday, September 20, 2013

September Birchbox....


I received my Birchbox this week and have had time to try the products and wanted to let you know what I thought.

If you don't know what Birchbox is, you can find out HERE!



I was a little disappointed in this box.  There wasn't as many products in this box but I do love most of the things that I received.


I have said in the past that I do not care for perfumes, but I love the smell of this!  

BCBGMAXAZRIA by Bon Genre:  Intrigue passerby with this just-launched mix of lychee and mysterious jasmine noir.
Full Size, $55- $75 


 The next product I found in my Birchbox was the Glam Natural Cream Blush.
I loved that they sent three different samples and I love that it is natural.
It went on so smooth and natural.  It is a really nice product!
Full Size: $32


My most favorite product/products that I received were the Beauty Protector Protect Shampoo and Conditioner


It smells so good!  I can't get over the smell!  The price isn't too bad so I may actually buy this product to use. 
Full Size: $21.95 each

The product that I totally hated in this box was the Ruffian Nail Laquer.


It is GREEN.  I may try it and hope it looks better on, but I am not a fan of this at all!!
There are other colors to choose from and a full size is $10.  They have been talking this nail polish up all month but I wish we could have chosen our color.  Would you wear this green polish?


So, not the best Birchbox ever, but I liked most of the products.  

Did you get a Birchbox?  What did you get?

Follow me HERE for daily pictures and posts of my day to day life!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips