Thursday, September 12, 2013

New, Exciting, and REAL!

In LESS than Three hours...





TONIGHT WE HAVE A NEW OPPORTUNITY WEBINAR WHERE WE GET REAL!!!!!

Erin Branscom is answering all those questions that other distributors don't want to talk about!! Erin is getting real, honest, & open!

She will answer:


*How long does it take to start making money?
*What if my husband isn't on board?
*How do I join Project Dream?
*What is it REALLY like working at home?
*How many hours a week should I work?
*Is it hard to find people to market shaklee to?
*Ok, so you did it, but can I do it? 
* AND MORE.....

This Webinar is closed but if you would

 like to see a recording of this webinar,

please email me at

jnjkendrick@gmail.com





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips