Monday, September 9, 2013

Awesomeness Delivered Right to My Mailbox...


Hi Friends!!  I am so sorry I missed a few months of Birchbox reviews, but the summer was super busy for me, and I am reviewing a August Birchbox in September... Oh well..

I received an awesome Birchbox for August!

Don't know what Birchbox is?

You can learn more HERE


Since it is August, the box was centered around School




Inside this cute little pouch....


The perfume smells okay, but I am not big on perfumes (they give me headaches) so I will probably not use this again.

Model co Lipstick:  When I first saw the color of this lipstick I wasn't pleased.  It is very orange looking.  I went and did my makeup and put it on over my chapstick and I LOVED it!!  It is called Disco Fever and is one of my favorites from this box!


I LOVE this exfoliating body wash from Whish.  It smells AMAZING and reminds me of the beach (very coconutty).  It has tiny little scrubbing beads in it that made my skin feel fresh and clean.

I also loved the convenience of the Whish deodorant swipe.  I recently went to the beach with my family and it was nice to use while I was out and about.  Just use it in the bathroom for a "freshen up".


I love that this Oil Free Moisturizer from Juice Beauty is Organic, but I did not care for the smell of it. It was very moisturizing though.  I will just stick to my favorite organic moisturizer.


As a bonus, Birchbox sent me a coupon for Ann Taylor.  I do not shop there often, but will have to check it out next time I am in Roanoke at the mall.  Thanks, Birchbox!


Here is the lineup...  


Do you get a Birchbox?  If so, what did you get last month?

You can follow me HERE for daily updates on my health and wellness page!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips