Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thrifty Thursday {# 20}

Welcome to Thrifty Thursday!!  I can't wait to see what you have been working on this week, but First, I wanted to share some awesome links to feature this week from two weeks ago (I know...I am behind)!! :)

#1

This amazing Master Bathroom from Brownyn @ Queen B Creative Me
I love the sign above the toilet and the jewelry holder is just so cute!

#2


This awesome Fire Extinguisher Makeover from Marcie @ I Gotta Try That
I love this idea and would have never thought to give my Fire Extinguisher an awesome makeover but I will have to do it now!! 

#3


Choco-Peanut Butter Milky Way Cookies by Danielle @ Busy Mom's Helper
MMmmmm! These look so good and I can't wait to try them!!

#4

Freezer Friendly Fruits and Vegges by Jamie @ Coffee With Us 3
I love to freeze my grapes and Jamie has some wonderful tips in this post!

Now on to the party!












Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My first post on your blog and really it is just to say thanks for your Nice Post And Shairing
    You always pick such interesting i visit your blog regularly for updates!
    Loved your description of it.
    Thank you for picking this one.
    http://mp4mobilevidios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips