Thursday, June 6, 2013

Haircut Reveal....

Wahoo! The day finally came where I could go and get my hair cut!  I was so excited this morning to go in and get it done!  
So this is before (two weeks ago)...

Then I had my Mom cut it until my awesome stylist could cut it...

And then I went today to have it cut...
Me before...

And after....



I am so in LOVE with how it turned out!!  It is really short in the back but it will be much cooler for the summer!  I plan on keeping it like this for a while! 

My kids come home from vacation tonight so I hope they like it too.  They really didn't want me to cut it and I thought it was so sweet but funny at the same time that they cared about how I wore my hair.  Zack told me that I would look like a boy if I cut my hair.  Silly boy!

So if you are thinking about going to get a fun and shorter summer cut, go for it!!  It is just hair and it can grow back!

I hope you have an awesome day!  

You can follow me HERE on facebook where I post daily about my life and what I am up to!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Erin!! I am so in love with it too and it feels so much better to have it short for the summer!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips