Monday, June 10, 2013

Fun Fun Partay Time!!!

I am so excited!!!  Why??
Well, I am having a party at my house this Saturday at 1pm!
And guess what???
What is the party for??  
I want to share with everyone more about the All Natural Cleaning Products that I use in my home on a daily basis.  I want to share how they are used and how they save me so much money.


I would love for you to come if you are local! 

I am giving away FREE Get Clean Products to everyone who attends.  I am also having a few drawings for FULL SIZED products and I am offering FREE SHIPPING!!!
Wahoo!!

I plan on serving some yummy snacks and we are just going to have a wonderful time learning about the products and I am even going to show you how they work, and clean some things right in front of you so you can see how awesome they are!

Live out of town and can't attend?
That's okay!!  

I plan on having FREE SHIPPING for you too!  :)
So awesome, right?!?!

So if there is something that you have been wanting to try, now is your chance to get it and not have to pay shipping for it!  

I am so excited and I hope you are too!!

If you want to attend the party, please click HERE and join!

If you would like to check the products out, you can click HERE!

If you are interested in working from home and enjoying working with some AMAZING women, you can click HERE to learn more about what I do.



Please feel free to ask me any questions by commenting below or emailing me at juliakendrick@gmail.com.

I hope to see you there!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips