Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Date Night & How Ryan is Doing....

Joe and I only have Ryan this week and we are enjoying some quiet time!
We miss our other two stinkers who will be back tomorrow but I am getting things done around the house and also enjoying a little bit of shopping and hanging out with friends!
Ryan was well enough for Joe and I to go on a little date last night.  We decided to go to Texas Steakhouse and eat so much food that we felt miserable!!  (I did not go grocery shopping this week and have completely ruined my diet this week!)

Ryan did a great job sitting in his wheelchair looking so cute while we ate!  He is still very junky and is now having to be cathed more than we would like because of the antibiotic, but he seems to be happy and more awake the last two days.


He does well when we cath him.  He used to cry but sadly he is now used to being cathed and doesn't cry at all.  For some reason, when he is on an antibiotic he stops urinating.  No one can tell us why but I am glad that we know now that this happens and I am trained to be able to help him.  

I totally forgot to take a picture of me and Joe last night on our date but we did have a great time!  After dinner we went to our friends house for brownies and a fun game of cards!  They usually come over to our house but since we didn't have the other two boys, we just went to their house.  


I was also able to get some things done in Ryan's Room today!  I put up a shelf between two of his cabinets and I love how it turned out!

I LOVE organization!!  I used my washi tape to label everything.  I think this looks better than having those totes on his counter.  Hubby will be surprised that I put it up too!  I can be handy sometimes.  :)

Yesterday I received my very first Origami Owl necklace.  I absolutely love it and think it is worth every penny!  It is great quality and I can't wait to add more charms to my locket!
I also LOVED the packaging...


So pretty!  Of course I got an Owl charm!!  ;)

That is pretty much what I have been up to the last few days.  Check back tomorrow because I am going to reveal my new haircut!!  I can't wait to show you!!

For more daily updates and to keep up with what I am up to you can follow me HERE!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay for date nights!! Praying for Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your prayers! I really do appreciate them! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips