Friday, May 24, 2013

Something Old, Something New...

I have been waiting for days and finally this awesome package came in the mail for me!!!


I am a work at home Mom, so I decided that I needed a new computer to go in my office that was all for me so I could work when I needed to work.  The kids love to get on the laptop and look at movies and youtube and the laptop is technically Ryan's, so I thought it was time for me to get a computer for myself that was 100% dedicated to my home based business!  

I was so excited to get my computer out and get it all set up!  I decided to go for an ASUS All-In-One PC with wireless mouse and keyboard.  I told my awesome brother Brandon what I wanted (he is good with computers and knows his stuff) and within a day he had a computer that seemed perfect for my needs.  My brother recommended that I get the computer from Newegg.com, and let me tell you...this company is awesome!  So if you are looking in to getting a computer, they were fantastic to work for!  I was able to get my new PC at an awesome price and it was shipped to me in three business days for only $9.99!  

Now I am just looking for a more functional desk for my area.  I think I found one and I am so excited because if I end up getting it, It will be my next DIY project!  I have some great ideas for this desk!  This is my area now with my new PC...


Now this PC has windows 8 on it and I was a little bit nervous about it because I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about windows 8.  I must say, so far....I LOVE it!!  I am used to apple products and we have a MacBookPro lap top that I have been using, but this is really nice too!  I am still trying to get all of my programs set up and the way I like them, but overall I am very satisfied!  


And here is a screen shot of my "Start" or "Home" screen....


So fun and colorful!
I have also been playing around with some picture editing apps...


I am also really loving the big 23.6 inch screen!  The laptop has a 17 inch and I thought that was big.  

So out with the old and in with the new!  Hopefully I will still be loving this computer next week!  LOL

*Newegg.com has no clue who I am and did not pay me to tell you how awesome their products are.  :)

Connect with me and Follow me on Facebook HERE!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Aunt Malinda!! The only bad thing about it is that I had to leave it behind when I went to Mom and Dad's this weekend. ;) Love you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips