Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Grilled Pork Loin and Fixins....


Yummy!  This is one of my favorite meals and I am so glad that I can share it with you today!

I LOVE to grill in the summer time and I promise this meal will not disappoint!

First we will start with the pork loin.  I love pork loin because it doesn't take long to cook and it is lean.  


You can see the spices that I used above but this is limitless!  You can use anything that you like.  You can even simply use salt and pepper if you want.  I like mine to have a mexican flavor.  Just mix all of your spices together (about a tablespoon of each) and rub it all over the pork loin.  It is a messy job but someone has to do it!  :)
I then wrapped my pork loin in foil to protect it from the flames of the grill.  
Once I had my pork loin ready, I let it sit and soak in the rub while I prepared my corn.


I used the same technique with my corn and wrapped it in foil after putting the desired spices on it.  I used butter, salt, pepper, and a little bit of fajita seasoning to give it a kick.  Yum!

After your pork and corn is all ready (and the grill) you can add it all on there and will need about an hour for cooking time.  If you want to lessen the cooking time for the corn, you can boil it first.


While everything is grilling (turn corn and pork loin every 10 minutes), I cook my green beans.


I buy fresh green beans most of the time and I think they taste so much better!


I trim them up, put them in a pot and fill it up with water just to the top of the green beans.  I then add my desired spices.  Today it is salt, pepper, garlic, onion, coconut oil, and beef bullion.  
I put that on the stove and boil it for an hour.  I LOVE my green beans this way!  It is more work but it is totally worth it!

After the pork and the corn has been on the grill for about an hour, I bring it in and unwrap it from the foil...



Inside of the foil you will find some juices that you will want to save to drizzle over your pork loin right before serving.  Mmmm!


Mouthwatering!!!


Your green beans should now also be done and it is time to chow down!!


I hope you enjoyed this recipe and I would love to know how you like it if you try it!  You HAVE to try it!!!  ;)

Hope you have a great day and If you would like more tips, recipes, or ways to save money, follow me on Facebook HERE!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips