Friday, May 31, 2013

A Big Boy Birthday....


WOW!!  I am a whole month late on writing this post, but better late than never right!?!

My Sweet Trevor turned FOUR


How did this happen?!?!

Trevor is a very happy and silly boy!  He loves to make people laugh and he loves Tractors!  He especially loves lawn mowers and mowing if it involves a John Deere!!  He has a John Deere shirt that he would wear every day if I let him.

He enjoys Bible class and learning about Jesus and he loves to sing!  I am amazed how fast my "baby" has grown!  
I made some awesome cupcakes for his party and he loved them!


His cousins also came to celebrate!  They love to play together.


Ryan was in on the fun too!!


Yummy cupcakes with cream cheese icing!  







Okay, Present time!!!

Sorry these are blurry...he would not sit still.  Could be because he is four. LOL







He was so happy to get a John Deere!  
He had a great Birthday and is growing too fast! 

Thanks for stopping by and if you would like a glimpse into our every day life, you can visit me HERE!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips