Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29th Grocery Trip and Menu Plan....

Well, um...this week is going to be a little different than I have been doing my Grocery series.  I totally forgot to lay everything out after I went shopping to take pictures.  Yeah, I know...so sorry!!  

I also had to buy extra this week (a good thing) because we had a Fellowship Meal where I go to church for our Gospel Meeting this week.  My grocery bill was NOT on budget at all this week!  In fact, I blew my budget out of the water...not in a good way! :o/

I will not tell you what I spent, but I will tell you what my menu is for this week...

Sunday for our Pot Luck meal at Church, I made:


And this awesome and delicious bunt cake from What's Cooking, Love?


This bunt cake was so good and was a hit!  I actually didn't end up bringing home anything but 1 bite of Enchilada and 1/8 of this bunt cake...  (don't tell, but I made an extra one for us to enjoy!)  :)

Monday:

Breakfast Casserole found on Pinterest.  I am going to be trying out more pinterest recipes over the next few weeks!
This recipe is from The Unsophisticated Kitchen.


Tuesday:

Oven Baked Chicken Thighs with Paprika and Onions
Oven Roasted Carrots
Fresh Garden Salad

Wednesday:

Steak & Potatoes 
(Requested by my 8yr old!)

Thursday:

Chicken/Turkey/Ham Sandwiches on 15 Grain Bread
& Cheese Puffs (Cheap and not healthy, but quick and easy!)

Friday:

Oven Baked Chicken Wings w/Baked Beans & Potato Salad
(Card/Wing night with friends)

I promise I will have everything back to normal with my Grocery Haul pictures and how much I spent!  We all have bad weeks, Right?!?

What did you buy this week?  Do you use pinterest to build your shopping list?

Follow me on Facebook HERE!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips