Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thrifty Thursday....

Hi and welcome to Thrifty Thursday!

We had some great link ups from last week, and I am so excited to choose three features!

The first one is...



This check mix looks amazing and something fun and different for the kids!  I especially love chocolate so this is right up my alley!  :)

The next feature is....



This shelf is genius!  I would have never thought to do something like this. Not only does it organize your polish, but it is pretty!  I can never find my nail polish because it is all shoved in a basket so it is hard to see what I have.  I love it!!

And the final feature is...



Congratulations Ladies!!  Don't forget to grab your Thrifty Thursday Button!

Now, on to the party!!






6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! That chex mex has my stomach growling now, It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita! Thanks for stopping by to party with me! I can't wait to make that chex mix!! Have a wonderful day! Julia

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting Julie! And a question. Do you know how to get the "reply" button your comments? Its driving me crazy and I can't for the life of me figure out how to add it in! thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa and thanks for stopping by the party and linking up! I found a site that explains how to fix the problem and I hope it helps you!! http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2012/01/threaded-comment-replies-blogger-blogs.html Julia

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature! I was just coming back by to check out your new post and realized that I hadn't thanked you (so rude of me!). Hope you have a good weekend and that your son makes a speedy recovery!! =)
    - Kate i heart eating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Kate! I just LOVE your site!!! My son is on the mend and we are hoping to be home tomorrow! I am so ready to be home! Hope you have a great weekend! Julia

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips