Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thrifty Thursday Linky Party...

Hi and welcome to Thrifty Thursday!

We had some great link ups from last week, and I am so excited to choose features!

The first one is...


  Tips to Try with Picky Eaters by Jodie @ JodieFitz.com
I have two picky eaters of my own so her post was extremely helpful!!

*********************************************************
The next feature is....


Easy Homemade Lotion Bars from Kerry @ Coffe With Us 3
I love anything homemade and natural so these lotion bars are right up my alley!! 

*****************************************

The last feature is....


Salted Caramel Apple Crisp Bars from Kate @ I Heart Eating
These bars look amazing!  I am so excited to make these and I know they will be good with a cup of coffee in the morning!


Congratulations gals!  Grab a button and let's party!!



17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm now following you :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am glad to have you party with us! Thanks for the follow! I will go check out your blog! Have a wonderful day! Julia

      Delete
  2. Yay!! Thank you so much for featuring my salted caramel apple crisp bars!! Have a great week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the party Julia!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  4. Hi Julia! Thanks for stopping by www.styleoyster.blogspot.com and inviting me to your party! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, thank you for hosting. All linked up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and linking up!!

      Delete
  6. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog and inviting me to link-up. Thanks for hosting :)

    Jackie
    www.thenonmarthamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by and linking up!! :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me over to your party! I love meeting new bloggers! Can't wait to take a look around. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and linking up, Amy! Glad to have you!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the invite and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kelly! Glad to have you!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for visiting my blog! And, thanks for hosting this link up! Have a wonderful night. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips