Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Blog Planner and Linky Party!!

Thanks for stopping by Thrifty Thursday!!  I am so glad you are here and can't wait to see what you are linking up!!

Today, I wanted to share with you something that I recently purchased that has saved me so much time and was totally worth my money!!!

I bought an awesome Blog Planner...



It is working wonderfully for me so far and this is what you get:

1. 2013 Monthly Calendar at a glance (1 pg.)
2. 12 month Post and Project Planner at a glance with space to write up to 6 ideas per month.
(2 pgs.)
3. Month at a glance (2 pgs per month for a total of 24 pgs.)
4. 4 weekly layouts including 2 unique images and witty and encouraging captions per week. 
5. The LEFT side will have space for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The left side also has 3 sections to help you stay organized. They are "To Do", "Review", and "Promote".
6. The RIGHT side features 2 sections called, "Contact", and "Supplies" along with Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and "Notes".
7. Notes page
8. Back cover shown in photo #3 (1 pg.)
9. Front Cover (1 pg.)
10. Colors used are magenta, black, grey, and blue.

You will have a fully unique 70 page double sided color blog planner that has everything you need to keep your thoughts organized and your blog productive!



If you are a serious blogger, I definitely recommend this Blog Planner!!  You can find it HERE at Christine's Etsy Shop!  If you would just like to download the printables yourself and make your own binder, you can go HERE!

I promise that you won't be disappointed!  Tell Christine that I sent you!  :)  Oh, and you can find Christine's blog HERE!


Grab a button and let's Party!!!



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. HI Julia! Thank you for inviting me to your party! I was so excited to see you purchased Christine's planner...I love her blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you stopped by!! The planner is just so awesome and I love her blog too! :) Julia

      Delete
  2. I cannot believe that I don't own a blog planner already. I definitely need this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Erin! You will absolutely LOVE this planner!! I hope you have a great day! Julia

      Delete
  3. Julia,
    You are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing my blog planner with your readers! I'm so happy that people like it!!!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips