Monday, March 25, 2013

The Best Homemade Shrimp Alfredo....


I had been searching for weeks for a way to make a healthy pasta dish since we are trying to eat healthier.

Finally, my Mom told me about this homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe...
  • *Low fat Alfredo sauce*


  • 1/4 c chicken stock
    1Tbl butter
    2 cloves of garlic chopped
    1/4 c flour
    2 c milk
    1/4 c cream
    2 c parm cheese


    Heat the liquids to warm and in a pan. Melt butter and saute garlic and add in flour to make roux. Gradually add milk mixture stirring till thick and then add cheese and pepper.




    I promise you, this Alfredo sauce tasted like the stuff they use at Olive Garden!!

    It was delicious!!  You have to try this one!




    If you try it, let me know how you like it!  I honestly don't think you will be disappointed!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!

     Check out more of My awesome tips and ideas! Follow Me on Facebook HERE and Twitter HERE!

    Photobucket

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blogging tips