Friday, March 1, 2013

Shaklee 180 Update...Week Eight


Hi there!  You probably thought I gave up and stopped doing the 180 Challenge or may have been wondering where my weekly updates have been.
Well, I am still doing the 180 Challenge and still seeing awesome results!!

Before:



This is me the week I started the 180 program.




And this is me today...


I am stuck at my Seven pound weightloss, but I have lost almost 10 INCHES all over my body!!  That is incredible to me!  I am getting smaller everywhere!  



This is me this week right before one of my workouts...

Another picture of me dressed up nice to go to a Dr. appointment...


I am just feeling so great and have so much energy now!!  
My husband and I started Insanity also, and this is after our first workout...




We love working out together and eating right.  The 180 program has been such a blessing to me!!  I am so happy to finally be seeing results with something and it is so easy to stick to!

These wonderful Vitamins and Energy Tea is another 180 product that I LOVE to take that gives me so much energy!!


I love that the Vitamins are in one pack, so all I have to do is grab a pack and I have all of my vitamins right there in my hand ready to take!

Before I go, I wanted to share this awesome before and after of one of my friends who is also on the 180 program...


Isn't this AMAZING!!!  She is doing an awesome job!!

Come back next week to see my week Nine results!!!




Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome Julia! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krysta! I love 180!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Wow great job! You look awesome, the hard work is definitely paying off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena! It has been hard work indeed! Hope you have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle!! You are looking great too! I love those burst workouts too!!

      Delete
  4. You look wonderful, Julia! My husband wants to buy the insanity work-out and I'm always leery of buying workout videos. But, now you got me thinking it really does work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Denyse! It is hard work for sure! I am loving Insanity! It is hard, but you really do see results fast! Actually, it is addicting as well! :) Let me know if you get it! We can be accountability partners!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips