Monday, March 18, 2013

Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas....


This is one of those perfect meals for busy week nights!!  

You will love these Baked Chicken Fajitas because they are easy, healthy, and quick!!

You will need:
1 lb Chicken Tenders 
Red onion
2 Bell Peppers
Fajita seasoning
2-4 tablespoons of canola oil
Fajita toppings of your choice
(we used tomato, sour cream, lettuce, and salsa)



First thing I do is cut my veggies up and put them in a 9"x11" glass baking dish.
If you want, you can pre cut all of your veggies so they are already in the fridge cut up and waiting for you!  Most of the time, this is what I do and it is such a time saver!


The onions and peppers are so pretty!!

Next, Put your chicken on top of the peppers and onions and generously sprinkle the whole dish with Fajita Seasoning and 2-4 tablespoons of canola oil, and put in the oven (pre-heated to 350*)...


Bake the veggies and chicken for 30 minutes.  Every ten minutes or so, you will want to stir and mix the chicken and onion mixture.  This will also mix the fajita seasoning through the whole dish.  

Yum!!


I take my chicken out of the dish and cut it up into bite sized pieces..  
The chicken should be tender and juicy!


And that is it!  Done! 

The flavor of this dish is amazing!!  We just love Fajitas at our house and hope you try them and love them too!!


Thanks for stopping by!

 Check out more of My awesome tips and ideas! Follow me on Facebook HERE and Twitter HERE!



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Your oven baked fajitas look so tasty, healthy, and easy! I love to fix healthy meals quickly, and this looks perfect. I know my family would love it, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Laurie! This one is one of our absolute favorites! I hope you love them! Julia

      Delete
  2. I love this. What an easy and creative meal! Stopping by from Sumos Sweet Stuff :)

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Andrea! I hope you have a wonderful day! Julia

      Delete
  3. Great dinner idea! I think this would be a hit in our house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it!! I make this once a week! Ha! Have a great day. Julia

      Delete
  4. I am doing this tomorrow! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Stacey! I hope you love them as much as we do!! Have a wonderful day! Julia

      Delete
  5. Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/03/clever-chicks-blog-hop-26-two-giveaways.html





    I hope you can make it!



    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! I will zip over there now and party with you! Thanks for the invite and thanks for stopping by! Julia

      Delete
  6. That looks so good! I can't wait to try it!! Kathy Ramos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips