Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five For Friday....

Yay!  It's Friday again!

I am linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk!

This week didn't go as planned, but this is what I have been up to...


1.)  Yay!  Spring is here and I felt like I can finally wear my bubble necklace from Caroline G.  (the one I got is now sold out, but she has other awesome stuff!)  

2.)  We had Talapia with pineapple salsa and green beans for dinner and it was so yummy!!  I loved the salsa but I think I honestly like the peach mango better.  I will try that next time!

3.)  My LOVELY son drew on my sofa with a PEN!!!  No worries...I got it out!  Come back  Tuesday to see what I used.  Why did he think we needed a picture of a "monster truck" on our couch...we will never know!  :)

4.)  I enjoyed a nice cup of my favorite coffee with my hubby the other day.  It was really nice and what is even nicer is that I got my Dunkin Donuts coffee for $6 this week!!  Yeah!

5.)  My sweet son, Ryan, who has special needs was admitted to the hospital Wednesday night with a UTI and an Upper Respiratory Infection.  Blah!!  Strange thing is that he was just fine that morning.  It hit him hard at 2pm and we had to take him to the ER by EMS from the Dr's office.  He was admitted to a hospital an hour from our house that has peds speciality and is on IV antibiotics and getting great care. Hopefully we will get to go home soonish because I miss my hubby and my other boys!

For those of you who have prayed for Ryan...thank you so much!  It means so much to me and Joe!  I will update here when we get home!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from H54F...

    Hoping your little one gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! The word is we may get to go home tomorrow! yay! Thanks for stopping by! Julia

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips