Friday, March 15, 2013

High Five For Friday....

Today I am linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk!
 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

High 5 It's FRIDAY!!  Yay!

Here's a review of my week....


1.) I spent all day last Saturday doing projects and getting my Living Room ready to show you!  I did a "Face-Lift" and used things I had laying around the house to spruce up the room and only spent $40 on paint, twine, flowers, and fabric!  I love how it turned out!  If you want to see more go HERE!!

2.)  I had fun doing another project with my new Washi tape that I bought from Pick Your Plum!  At first, I was not really sure what to do with the tape and it sat on my counter for a few days.  Then, I decided to label things in my fridge because I am crazy and ended up making my fridge fun and colorful on the inside!  You can see more HERE!

3.)  The weather has been so nice, so we decided to splurge this week and fix some steaks on the grill!  They were so yummy!  I have spring fever...do you??

4.)  I played around with some new lipstick that I received in my monthly Birchbox!  It is so pretty but bold...and I am not used to that!  What do you think?  I will have a post up on Tuesday to review my Birchbox and show you what I received!  I can't wait to show you because I got some awesome products this month!!

5.)  I was on cleaning duty Thursday during "nap time" but I had my trusty caddy full of my favorite all natural cleaners to help me do the job!  I can't live without these green cleaners!  I love that they are safe for my home and my kids!  It makes cleaning a lot more fun!!  LOL  ;)

Those are the highlights from my week!  What did you do this week?

If you like what you see and want more, follow me on Facebook HERE where I post daily pictures and tips!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julia! You look like you accomplished quite a bit this week. I'm still trying to play catch up from my move. I miss doing my week & month in review posts.

    glitterglueandpaint@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Denyse! This is actually my second weekly review post and I love them! I can't wait until you start back up! I love keeping up with you and your projects!! <3 Julia

      Delete
  2. You got a lot done! :) I love your yellow lamp in your living room. Very pretty. :) Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan and thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips