Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five For Friday....

Today I am linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk....

What a crazy week!!  I have been busy all week doing all kinds of different things with the kids and hubby!


#1.)  Finally able to fit into these Trouser Jeans again!!  If you want to know what I am doing, you can read THIS post!  I have lost 7 pounds and 10 inches in 8 weeks!  I am one happy girl!!

#2.)  Getting permanent marker off of my favorite sun glasses with THIS!  Thanks Son, but Mom was good without all of the marker!  He said that it made everything look cool and purple, but that is not the look I am going for!  LOL!

#3.)  Eating this amazingly easy to make and healthy Omelet!  It was delicious and my kids loved it too!  You can find the recipe HERE!

#4.)  Making some yummy homemade Hot Chocolate for me and my son after he played in the "snow".  It is just milk and dark chocolate chips!  Oh, and marshmallows of course!  ;)

#5.)  I cleaned my Makeup Brushes this week and they are so soft now!  I used the same awesome stuff in #2!  I try to clean them once a month so they will last me a long time!  Have you seen how expensive they are?  Wow!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you again soon!

You can also follow me HERE on Facebook for money saving tips and a glance into My every day life!
  

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome in just 8 weeks!!
    Thanks for the reminder to clean my makeup brushes. Haven't done it in a long time so I'm due!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks, Laura! It hasn't been easy and I still have 20ish pounds to go! Yeah, I forget to clean mine all the time! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Julia

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips