Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Healthy Beauty Naturally...


I have had a lot of you asking me lately what I use to keep my skin so healthy and acne free.  I am very proud to say that I use the Enfuselle System!

I have tried so many things in the past to keep my skin healthy and acne free without being able to accomplish both.

I tried Proactiv, and my face was so dry that I would break out because of the dryness and have excess production of oil.  Not to mention, Proactiv is very expensive!  I have also tried Burts Bees and liked that it was natural but the products didn't last me very long because I had to use so much at one time.
I have oily acne prone skin and Enfuselle is the only thing that I have been able to use that is NATURAL and helps with my main skin concerns!


First, I use the Purifying Cleansing Gel and Refining Polisher together in the shower to clean my face.  I put less than a dime sized drop of each on my hand.  A dab will do you, and you know what?!?!  I have had these since September and I still have so much left!  I love that Enfuselle lasts me forever and saves me money!  

The Enfuselle Mineral Masque is what I use next.  I LOVE this stuff!  I use it once a week and it makes my face feel SO soft!!  It provides my skin with essential minerals and also draws out surface impurities! The Masque is just like everything else in the Enfuselle line.... you just need a dime sized drop to cover your whole face! 


The next product that I use the the Enfuselle Toner...


This is how I control my oil.  It literally keeps my face from being shiny with oil all day!  I still have to get a pump for this so I don't use too much.  You put a small amount on a cotton ball and dab all over your face and neck.  It also provides antioxidant protection against oxidation from iron too!  Love this stuff!

The last product that I use before I put on my makeup, is the Enfuselle Moisturizer.


I have the Balancing Moisturizer, and the Hydrating Moisturizer.  I use the Hydrating Moisturizer in the dryer months and the Balancing Moisturizer in the warmer months when there is more moisture in the air.  They are both great moisturizers that help my face stay soft and rich in antioxidants.  

What would I do without Enfuselle?!?!

Before Enfuselle I had almost given up on having clear skin at almost 30 years old.  I just couldn't believe I was still having so many problems at my age and was so relieved to find Enfuselle!  I am so glad that I can now have clear skin and not have to photo shop all of my pictures on the computer, or wear super heavy makeup and concealer to hide my blemishes.  I would show you a before picture, but like I said...I have photo shopped them all!  Ha!  Now I don't have to so I can show you how I look today....


In this picture I am wearing my Mommy Make up!  You can read more about that HERE!

If you would like more information about the Enfuselle System, you can go HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

You can follow me on Facebook HERE for money saving tips and updates about my every day life!



Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips