Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Zack's Birthday Bash....

I have no idea how it happened, but my Zack is 8!!  My sweet boy who made me a Mommy for the first time and keeps me on my toes.  :)





We had my parents over on his actual Birthday (the 21st) and was so excited to get home from school to see what they got him for his birthday....


He LOVES his new Grave Digger Fathead!  
Like any other boy, he is into NASCAR, Monster Trucks, and sports!

He also got this awesome Virginia Tech Hokie hat from Ryan's nurse, Helen....


Cake face!  LOL

Joe and I got him a few goodies too!


He loves Kyle Busch, so we got him a crash truck.


And of course he loves Grave Digger (this is another present from his Nana and G-da)


And we bought him a new game for his X-Box!  He loves this game!

That night we had dinner and mini Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing!  Yum!

The next day, we had a celebration with my Husband's parents.

We went out to eat and then when we got home we had cake and ice-cream!
Ryan's nurse, Helen also made Zack a Kyle Busch cake.  He loved it!!





He received some more NASCARS from his Grandparents and Aunt!

Please excuse the icing mouth and blurry photos.. My kids never stop moving!  LOL





He had such a great birthday this year!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow to see my Mommy Makeup routine!

You can also follow me HERE for money saving tips and every day updates on what I am up to!


Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I teared up. My little guy is 8 today. It goes so fast I can't believe it! Happy birthday Zack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya! They sure do grow so fast! I hope your little guy had a happy birthday! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips