Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thrifty Thursday....

It is Thursday and time to party again!!

I know I have shown you many ways to use Coconut Oil HERE...I found another way to use this amazing oil!

I use it to treat my cutting board! 
I do this about once a month to keep my cutting board oiled and free from dryness and cracks.

I just put a little bit of Coconut oil on my cloth and rub it into the wood on the board.  it just takes a few seconds and keeps my cutting board looking great!
See...

Before



After:


It is protected now from cracks and the oil heals the wood too!

Now, On to the party!!

Don't forget to grab the button!






Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting, Julia! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips