Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mommy Makeup: For Busy Moms on the Go...



Most days I am pretty busy, but I still try to get up and get ready and put on my makeup!  It makes me feel so much better!
Today I am going to show you my makeup routine and it takes me less than FIVE minutes to put on!  I love things that save me time!




So, this is what I use....


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Tinted Moisturizer from Mary Kay!!  It is the best!  It gives me the coverage I need plus a little shimmer to make my skin look fresh and glowing!


This cute little Eye Color/Highlighter came from one of my BirchBoxes and I just love it on my eyes!  It is from The Balm Cosmetics and you can get it HERE!


My newest addition to my easy make up collection is this Blush from Maybelline.  I got it for free with my extra care rewards bucks from CVS!  I love Free!!  ;)
It is called Fit Me and is Medium Pink.  So pretty for the spring!


This is something else I received from my BirchBox.  I LOVE this mascara!  It extends my lashes and I love the mirror on the back so you can peek at what you are doing. Ha!
You can find this mascara HERE.

And last but not least is this awesome super shiny lip gloss!  I received this in a treat bag from the Ulta store that opened up in our area.  It was also free and I would definitely buy this for myself when I run out!  The color is called Whisper. It is such a pretty color and gives my lips a nice glow.  You can find this gloss HERE.


I have to share this last little bit of beauty awesomeness!  If you get a blemish and want it gone ASAP, you have to get this Zit Zapper!  It is awesome!  You can get it at Rue 21 or at Elf.com!


What is your routine like?

If you would like to learn more money saving tips and updates, follow me HERE!


Thanks for stopping by!

Come back tomorrow for my Linky Party and to find out how I wash my makeup brushes with this super cheap non toxic concentrated cleaner!!


Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love using tinted moisturizer rather than foundation. It makes my skin feel so much lighter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I especially love the tinted moisturizer in the summer! I forgot to add that it is SPF 20! Hope you have a fabulous day!!

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of tinted moisturizer, too. The rest of my routine involves eyebrow powder (I look dead without it), mascara, blush and lipgloss. If I have extra time I use some bronzer.

    If you haven't already, I'd love if you'd come join my How To Tuesday link party, too.

    http://housewifehowtos.com/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-link-party-10/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Katie! I also love bronzer too! I would love to join you at your linky party! I also have a Thrifty Thursday party that you can link to if you would like! Hope you have a blessed day! Julia

      Delete
  3. I love Mary Kay products. I moisturize with coconut oil then use mineral powder and mascara. That's it, it takes me 5 minutes. When I'm feeling fancy I do smokey eyes.
    Have a great weekend!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Angela! I love the Mary Kay mineral powder too! Coconut oil is also a big thing in our house too! We use it for everything! Hope you have a great weekend too! Julia

      Delete
  4. Love the makeup! The colors are fabulous!

    Thanks for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer last week. Can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow evening! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  5. Tinted moisturizer is a good idea! I use a face lotion and then matte mousse on top of that. I should give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Alexis! Some times i use Mary Kay's Mineral powder...just depends on how much time I have and if I have any blemishes or not. I hope you like the tinted moisturizer! It is my favorite!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips