Friday, February 22, 2013

February Birch Box...


My February Birchbox came and I am so excited to show you what's inside!  
If you don't know what birchbox is, go HERE!
Basically, I spend $10 a month to get a box shipped to my door with high end samples in it so I can try them before buying!

Let's get started!



First up...
Vasanti: Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
This is an exfoliating cleanser that uses professional-grade microderm crystals and papaya enzymes to brighten skin.
Full Size: $34


This is a very generous size for a sample and I am really excited to try it!  I don't think I would pay $34 dollars for it, because I am happy with my current exfoliator.  

************************************************************

The next thing in my box is:
Skin & Co Roma: Cleansing Body Gel with Olive & Sicilian Orange Extracts
It says: You won't be able to go back to regular soap after trying this freshly scented, antioxidant-packed shower gel from Rome. 
Full Size: $17.50


Again, this is a very generous sample size!  It smells really good but not too strong.  I can't wait to try this tonight!  Depending on how big the full size is, I may purchase this in the future if I like it!

********************************************************
The next item in my box made me really excited!  I love Ghirardelli Chocolate!

It says: A treat from Ghirardelli - You deserve a little sweetness.  Try Ghirardelli's Milk  & Caramel Square solo or experiment-s'mores or baked into a cookie.  Who says you can't riff on decadence?


I will be enjoying this small slice of heaven very soon and I am sure I will love every minute of it!  ;)

******************************************************

Let's see what is inside this cute little package.....


Jouer: Matte Moisture Tint
It is SPF 15 and oil free.  I have gotten one of these in a box before and really liked it but...the Full size is $38, so hopefully every few months they will send me more!  Yikes!


The other goodie is Lancome: Hypnose Star Mascara
It is a volumizing Mascara that lifts and defines your lashes.  I am so glad that I got this because I am getting low on mascara and was getting ready to buy more.  This will hold me over for a few more weeks!  Full size: $28

Did you get a birchbox?  What did you get in yours?

Thanks for stopping by!

If you would like money saving tips you can follow me HERE!

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on anything!!



Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips