Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Drinking Healthy One Smoothee At a Time!



One of my Favorite Smoothies to drink is a Chocolate Mocha Smoothee!

I can't get enough of it!  It tastes like a fancy drink from Starbucks, but I made it at home and it is so healthy for me!

You will need:

1 cup of water (or milk of your choice)
Brewed coffee frozen in an ice-cube tray
Honey (or sweetener of your choice)
Vanilla Flavoring
DARK Chocolate chips (if desired)




I LOVE Dunkin' Doughnuts Coffee and freeze my left over morning coffee in an ice cube tray to use in my smoothees.


I use four or five cubes in mine but you can use how ever many you like.

Add the ice cubes to your water or milk...


Add one teaspoon of honey...



1/4 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Flavoring (not the fake kind) ;)


Then add two scoops of Chocolate Energizing Smoothee Mix



And now for my favorite part...the DARK Chocolate Chips!!  These are actually good for you in moderation!  Just be sure to use DARK chocolate!  I just throw in a small handfull....


Mix it all together in your blender until it is all mixed....



And there you have it...a yummy, healthy, and filling Smoothee you can drink for any meal of the day!


For Money Saving tips and every day updates, you can visit me on Facebook HERE!

Don't forget to Subscribe so you don't miss out!

Hope you have a blessed day!



Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I never thought to freeze the coffee in an icecube tray! Genius =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My friend told me about it and I would have never thought of it either! It is an awesome idea esp when you want a quick way to get some coffee in your smoothee! Thanks for stopping by! Julia

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips