Friday, January 25, 2013

Turnaround Challenge: Week 3...



Wow!  It is week THREE of the Challenge already!?!?

I had a great week that included a lot of Running and I found some great new healthy recipes for dinner!  I hope to put some of these together for you next Friday with my Week 4 post, so stay tuned for that!  I have also found some great Smoothee recipes and have discovered that the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Meal Bars are my favorite!

My pictures are still hard for me to look at, but I am still loosing weight and getting results! My clothes are fitting better, and in fact, I wore a pair of pants yesterday that literally fell off of me.  I was tugging on them all day to keep them up.

Here I am today:




I have found that it is important for me to get up every morning and put on real clothes.  If you wear your "stretchy/yoga" pants all the time that are forgiving, you don't know if you are gaining weight or not.

Another thing that I am doing that is so hard for me, is drinking LOTS of water.  I have a big cup that I am using to try to fill up at least three times a day so that I get plenty of water.  In the afternoon I drink my Energy Tea which is my favorite!



When I am running and exercising, I use my pandora on my phone to help me stay focused.  I listen to a station called Techno Gym.  Most of the music on there is upbeat and keeps me motivated.  I Love my pandora!



When I run on my treadmill, I used to try to see how long I could run without stopping, but now I do burst training on my treadmill that is more effective in helping me loose weight and burn calories!  I walk for a tenth of a mile and run on 5 or 6 MPH for a tenth of a mile.  I hope to increase that daily and walk a tenth and run two tenths.  My abs are definitely sore from this burst training as well.  I have also started working with weights after I run to get my arms into shape.  Sometimes I will even walk on my treadmill with 3 pound weights.  

So, how much did I loose this week?

TWO pounds!!

Not as good as I wanted but I will take any weight loss as a success! 

That puts my totals at:  SIX pounds lost in three weeks

Starting weight: 175
Last weeks weight: 171
This week: 169

I can't wait to see the 150's again!!  :)

Want a recap of my weight loss?


Would you like to do the same Challenge that I am?!?  It is so simple!  Everything comes to my doorstep each month in a box all ready for me to use!  I just put my box on auto ship so I know that I will get it each month on time.  My favorite part is that it cost me less than $8 a day for my two meals!  That is a great deal!

So, what are you waiting for?  Join me today!



You can also find me on Facebook HERE
AND
Come back Monday to see one of my Favorite Healthy Soups!



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Great job Julia! So excited for you! I LOVE this program!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krysta! I am getting ready to do my Saturday workout. Weekends are so hard for me! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. You can do it!! Stay motivated!! :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! 6 pounds! I'm doing beach body training to get back in shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim! Good for you for getting into shape as well! Good Luck!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Great job! I found you through Young & Crafty's link up party. You're inspiring me to get to exercising too!!! Happy weekend! I'm a new follower so I can keep up with your success - keep it up! I'm looking forward to reading more from your blog too!

    Happy weekend!
    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! It has been hard putting myself out there but it helps me to be accountable! I love your blog and I love what you did with the washi tape! I think I need to get me some of that stuff! It is so cool! Have a wonderful weekend! Julia

      Delete
  5. Wahoo!! way to go!! You are inspiring me. I need to start exercising and getting back in shape. I am a weak person, I cant even run a mile now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita! It is a very hard thing for me too! I love to eat and I love cooking! You can do it! I think you look great though! ;) Hope you have a great weekend!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips