Friday, January 18, 2013

Turnaround Challenge Week 2...

Hi There! Wait, you are in the right place...don't run away!  I changed my blog design yesterday and just LOVE it and I hope you do too!  If you are interested in having your blog re-designed, I used Tinker B Designs by Melanie.  Melanie did a wonderful job!  She had it ready fast and has been very accommodating to my needs.  Thanks again Melanie!


Ok...on to the nitty gritty.   

Week TWO of the Challenge...

drumroll please..

I lost 3 pounds this week!!

I was so happy this morning when I stood on the scale to see the 3 lb weight loss!  
I have had a pretty good week this week and have eaten well, followed the Challenge, and exercised daily.

This is me today:



Please excuse the lack of "cute" clothes, hair and makeup.  :)

This is me in November before the challenge at 175 lbs. and this is me today week 2 at 171 lbs.

I have noticed a huge difference in my energy!  I am have so much more energy and just overall feel so much better.  I am noticing that my clothes are fitting looser and I look smaller when I look at myself in the mirror.  

So far, I have lost 4 pounds in all.

My favorite part is how easy the challenge is!  You just eat the Meal Bars and drink the Smoothies and have your Snack.  That easy!  No cooking, no weighing or measuring, and no guessing.  It is all there in front of me ready to go!

I am having fun finding new recipes for my Smoothies and so far, I love them all!

See how I did: Week 1
See how the other Challengers are doing HERE.

The challenge is being opened back up for more Challengers on February 11th.  I hope you will join me!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great job Julia!! You are doing so awesome and you inspire me so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin! You inspire me as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! I hope you are doing well on your health journey as well!

      Delete
  3. Great! Keep it up!
    PS love your name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha!! Thanks! I LOVE your name too!!! :) Thanks for the FB follow! I hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Good for you! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog by the way! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips