Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Body Turnaround Challenge...

Well, it is time for me to do something hard and tell you about my own Challenge and show you my "before" pictures.
This is hard for me to do, but I am ready to do something about my health and find a healthier me!
I have struggled with my weight since having my kids.  I had three sweet boys in 5 years.  They are each two years apart and were all hard for me to cary because I am very short waisted and my husband is really tall so our kids were very long babies.  I was very large with all of my pregnancies esp in the last trimester.  Now that my youngest is 3 and we know that we are done having children, I know that I can now focus on getting my body back where I want it.
So...without further ado, here I am.


Ugh!  I hate looking at this picture!



My husband and I went to the beach in October for our 10 year anniversary.  I cropped most of this picture when I posted it publicly on my blog in October.  I didn't want anyone to see me...
It was the first time that I realized that I needed to do something...that I was ashamed to show my picture to anyone. 
I am currently 175 lbs.  The heaviest that I have ever been (with exception of pregnancy).  The bad part is...I am only 5 foot tall, and should be more in the 120 lb. range.  I have a tendency to eat when I am stressed.  I am an emotional eater I guess you could say...
I decided to do something about my weight and am on this amazing program!
I started it Monday and am loving the wonderful support that I have been given thus far!  The meal bars and smoothies are amazing.  Everything is done for me...from my menu planning, my grocery list, and my exercises.
If you are struggling with your weight or know someone who is, please let them know about this wonderful program!  I am very excited that I found it and am doing something for my health today!

I am planning on posting every Friday with my weight loss and results and maybe some pictures.  :)
One of my favorite parts, is that every week 25 people will win prizes that will help them achieve their health and nutrition goals. Since I opted into the Healthy Competition, I could win a trip to Nashville or the grand prize to Paris!

Please come back and visit every Friday for my results!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I know you can do it, Julia!~ Paula A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula! I am so done with the yo-yo dieting and not staying consistent with my health. You have set a wonderful example for us all!

      Delete
  2. You ARE such a beautiful person inside and out Julia! You can do this! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin!! Love you too and the inspiration you give me for my work and for my weightloss! And...thanks for the laugh! I am glad that you told me who this was or I would have been a little confused why a guy named Dusty Loved me. LOL

      Delete
  3. Oops didn't realize my hubby was logged in. Erin loves ya not dusty! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips