Friday, January 18, 2013

January Birchbox...

It amazes me every month when I go to the mail box and my Birchbox is in there!  I always forget about it and it is such a surprise to me to get it!  I can't get in the house with it quick enough to see what "goodies" I have gotten.

If you don't know what Birchbox is...

Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase.

All you pay is $10 a month and usually I end up getting one or two full sized products!  

Go to https://www.birchbox.com/ to get your box today!

So, this is what I received in my January Box...


Opening it up....


They always send a postcard with a nice message on it and on the back they tell you what is in your box and the price of the full sized products.


Inside!  So exciting!


The back of the postcard.  I <3 birchbox="birchbox" p="p">

The first product that I found in my Birchbox, is 100% pure Vanilla Bean Nourishing Body Cream.  I love natural things so I am so excited to use this!  It smells so good!
A full size of this product is $15.


I was so excited to see this in my Birchbox!!  I bought some liquid eyeliner from ELF and it was all dried out and I wasn't able to use it.  I can't wait to use this!  
A full size of this is $15.


This is Embryolisse 24-Hour Miracle Cream.  OOhhh!  A french moisturizer that is used by models and makeup artists.  Should I be using this?  LOL  It says that it is also a primer for foundation and a full size is $16...which really isn't that bad!  


Next, I received Ojon Total Hair Therapy.  It is a tricolored oil that prevents heat damage and gives hair an instant shine boost.  I have oily hair so I don't know how this will work for me, but I am excited to try it!  Full sized is $35


The last item is Shimmer Fragrance from Aerie.  It. Smells. So. Divine.  I love the smell of this Perfume.  Full size is $14 to $39.95.  I might would pay the $14 for this!  


In the bottom of the box was a folded up paper that gives you 25 ways to make 2013 awesome.  It is such a cute idea and gives lots of great advice!  

Well, that is my box for the month!

I hope you have a GREAT day!!

Follow me HERE on Facebook today!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips