Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How I Clean My Oven Naturally....


Hello There!  Thanks for stopping by!

I have been putting off cleaning my Oven Door for weeks (ok ok..months LOL)...


It is so awful!  I am ashamed... embarrassed!
Well, I decided I would go ahead and stop everything that I was doing this morning and clean this bad boy!  Ugh!  It was going to take forever...

You know what?!?!  It wasn't so bad.  

It only took me 5 minutes and this is what I used...




This is what it looks like.  It smells HEAVENLY!  It is all natural and made from Cherry Pits, so if you want your kid to help you or if your dog comes over and decides to lick it, (can't blame the dog! It smells that good!) no one will be harmed! LOL


So I wet my towel with warm water and scooped out about a tablespoon of Paste and scrubbed my Oven Door with it.  It seriously started removing all of the baked on gunk in just seconds.  I rinsed out my cloth and wiped the excess Paste off of the door.


Then I used this amazing drip free & streak free window cleaner (that I paid 1 PENNY for) and wiped the whole door down again.  (I used a fresh new dry cloth)

Look at these amazing results!!!


Wow!!!  Now, lets compare these side by side...


AMAZING!  It only took FIVE minutes out of my busy schedule and I didn't have to leave my house because I was afraid that my son would smell the yucky chemicals that are in other oven cleaners.

Now to tackle the inside of the oven...  :)



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Amazing. I will have to check out the links to this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!



    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I love your blog! Thanks for hosting the party! :) Julia

      Delete
  3. Wow! That stuff really works! Your oven looks great - mine sort of looks like your first photo!

    Thanks for linking up to In and Out of The Kitchen! I look forward to seeing what you bring next week.

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    Off to Pin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha! Thanks, Cynthia! I love to use it in my sinks too! I hope you have a great day and thanks for hosting the link up! Julia

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    You have some great ideas and we would like for you to share with our readers too. We are hosting our first link party tomorrow and we would like to invite you to link up with us. We have a fun blog to co-host with us. Hope to see you there.

    Thanks!
    The Busy Bee's,
    Myrna and Joye.

    http://thebusybhive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite! I went and linked up today! I hope your day is blessed!

      Delete
    2. always needed something with no bad odor, because of asthma

      Delete
  5. If you don't would like to make use of element products, you should purchase eco-friendly oven products from the current market. It's also possible to complete a washing option on your own. Non-toxic products could get rid of muck, fat and meals splatters properly. These items tend not to release any kind of poisonous fume, so that you can contemplate getting most of these to try and do the actual washing employment.
    Oven Cleaners brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny really - you spend your whole life buying chemical cleaners because that's just "what you do" and then you read posts like this and everything changes... the simple things can be so good sometimes!

    Just wanted to say thanks - I've been doing my best to be far more frugal recently. The birth of my 2nd wasn't half as scary as the first... I feel like I can be a good housewife as well as mamma - fingers crossed! One of the things I used to do was use professional oven cleaners. I can't say a bad word about them to be honest, at my various houses over the years I've had them in every few months. I'd been using oven cleaner solihull and I don't mind recommending them, however I am ashamed to say that it's only been recently that I even knew what the word frugal meant! So thanks again for posts like this to help me on my way to being a better stay at home mamma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone! great post, enjoyed the tips and look forward to trying a few things myself :) I'm currently on extended sick leave so I really want to give myself something to do - cleaning the house is well needed! I usualy use oven cleaner maidstone for my cooker, I'd recommend to anyone in the area, but for the DIY route you have some brilliant tips, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips