Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kendrick Christmas 2012...

We had a wonderful Christmas this year!!  
I hope you did as well!  Sorry for the picture overload, but how do you pick all of the "good" pictures out of over 100 photos??  LOL


Ryan in his new and OH so Cute hat


Yummy cookies that we made for Santa...Lucky Santa!


Ugh!  I look awful here and my wonderful hubby photographer has us all blurry, but here I am reading T'was the Night Before Christmas to the boys.  One of our traditions!


Santa came!


Sweet kitty ready for all of the Christmas madness


Christmas morning.  They look tired...that's what happens when you try to get up on Christmas morning at 4:45am.  Yeah, you read that right, and yeah, we made him go back to bed for two more hours.  >.<


No caption needed!  :)


Look!!  Cars stuff!


What is it?? #brotherlylove


Thanks Santa!!  Love that happy face!


Ooooh!  Legos for both of us!!  Lets leave these laying all over the floor so Mommy can step on them and get bruises on the bottom of her feet!  ;)


A car from Santa


Santa brought me a car too!


What I have always wanted!!!


He was so excited to get this game!  


Daddy got a Blue Ray player


I got some cute boots and a cast iron dutch oven.  LOVE it!


An easel!  (LOVE Ikea!!)


Merry Christmas!!


Zack playing his Xbox


Trevor building with his Legos while me and Ryan snuggled in the background.  I couldn't get Ryan to wake up to open his presents...


The look of death...  LOL



More Ryan snuggles.  He wasn't ready for Christmas.


Our yummy breakfast.  It is also tradition for us to have homemade cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. They are pretty easy to make and I am planning on posting the recipe with some how to pictures tomorrow.  Stay tuned!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas! Also wanted to let you know I featured you at tonight's link party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful Christmas! I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out the details here http://craftingwithmycub.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips