Friday, December 7, 2012

10 years ago...



Today is my me and my husbands 10 year anniversary!  It seems like yesterday that we were two young kids getting "hitched".  LOL  We have been through so much in these last ten years.  We have had three amazing children, bought our home (yes, the same one we bought when we got married) and have done a lot of work to make it ours, and have learned a lot not only about each other but about life in general.  We have grown the last ten years to love each other even more, learned to be the best parents we can be, and have picked up a bunch of medical knowledge on the way as well.  

Here I am, 10 years ago on my wedding day with my dad getting ready to walk down the isle...


Us after the ceremony...



The glorious cake that I could just eat every day all day!  It was the best cake ever...


Cutting the cake...



So in love....


Eating some of that super yummy cake...




Me and Joe with our parents...


Taking off the garter.... 


These crack me up...



LOL  Look at my hubby's face here....


The beautiful (and skinny) bride...


Our wedding party...


Love this one...


This photo is above our bed in our bedroom....


Wow!  What a trip down memory lane!  
We are so blessed!  Here's to 10 more happy years!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These brought a tear to my eyes! You are so beautiful!! I am so glad you found each other!!! I love Joe like he is mine and I am so thankful of the way he takes care of all of you!! I know you all will be happy for many years to come! Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today just happens to be the 10th Anniversary of my daughter Karla and son-in-law Mac--that was such a wonderful day for us too--Seems like time just flies when happiness is present!! Happy Anniversary to you both!!
    Brenda Lynch
    blynch1024@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenda! Yes, time flies by so fast! Hope you have a blessed day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips