Saturday, November 10, 2012

What to do when you kids get permanent marker on stuff.....


I Love my kids! I really do, but they love to make messes that are very challenging for me to clean.  I guess I wouldn't change it for the world though.  :)

My two sweet boys were laying on the floor drawing and coloring with permanent markers.  Then, Trevor started telling me, "Uh Oh MOM!!  There is marker on your floor.  I am so sorry."  Yeah, I was not happy when I went over to look at my hardwood floors.  The boys knew that they were in trouble.  The ink leaked through their paper...

Yeah, I know...They shouldn't have been drawing with them in the first place, but it's okay...I have a secret weapon.


Here is the big Permanent Marker mess....


Doesn't everyone have Cars drawn on their hardwood floors...?!?!



I immediately went and got my Basic H2 Concentrate!

I love this stuff because it is non toxic and safe for my family.



And needed a little more help with my Nature Bright....



Ta Da!!! 

And now that beautiful art is only on the paper and not my floor!!



Thank you Shaklee!  What would I do without you??


You can follow me on Facebook HERE!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips