Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I Love Wednesday...

Today I am going to show you some things that I am in Love with right now!  :)

#1




I was able to get mine for $28, which is a steal.  The retail is $50!  The colors are beautiful and last all day!  

#2

I Love my Shaklee Vitamins!


Without my vitamins, I would not have the energy that I need to keep me going during the day!

#3

I Love these cute little Duckie Slippers


I won them in a blog Giveaway and LOVE how cute they are on Ryan.  He wears them at night to keep his feet warm and even wears them in the morning when getting on the bus.  Aren't they cute??  

#4

I Love This Cremer!!


I decided to try it and it didn't disappoint!  It is so yummy and minty in my morning coffee!  LOVE it!

#6

I LOVE these three little Men!!


Obviously!!!


Photobucket


Follow me on Facebook HERE!

And go HERE to see my favorite all natural cleaning products!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Naked palette! I spent $50 at Ulta for mine. If you love the UD palettes check out the Maybelline Eyestudio palettes. The colors are just as pigmented and last all day. Plus they are only around $8! I just got a coppery one and it looks so much like UD. I have noticed that some of the palettes are selling out fast because the YT community is raving about them. I love mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips